Southern Sun Drones uses and recommends Hilltop Imports for Autel Robotics Service and Repairs
For both Warranty and Non-warranty service requests please contact Hilltop Imports at;
phone: (03) 51433451 - press 2 for technical support
Shipping costs to ship your product to Hilltop Imports is at your own cost. There is no charge for an appraisal of your product. If you choose not to go ahead with repairs you will only have to pay for Return Shipping.
Autel Robotics (the Company) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that should this product or any part thereof during normal consumer usage and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within one year of purchase of new product, or 180 days on refurbished product, such defect(s) will be repaired, or replaced (with new or refurbished parts or products) at the Company’s option, with Proof of Purchase, without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Obstacle Avoidance, Computer Vision and all other autopilot functions are not intended to completely replace the pilot and may not react in all situations or conditions. Accidental damages will only be covered under this warranty if there is an obvious failure of hardware or components.
The Company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the device. The extent of Autel’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement provided above and, in no event, shall its liability exceed the purchase price paid by purchaser for the product.
This warranty does not apply to:
1. Aircraft(s) not utilizing most current, or up to date, and publicly available firmware.
2. Battery that cycle charged more than 200 times (100 times for refurbished batteries).
3. Products subjected to abnormal use or environmental conditions, accident, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, improper installation or repair, or improper storage.
4. Products with signs of tampering or altering of the serial number label, waterproof mark, etc.
5. Products that have had flight log details altered or deleted.
6. Damage resulting from connection to, or use of any accessory or other product not approved or authorized by the Company.
7. Defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items such as framing and non-operative parts.
8. Products damaged from external causes including but not limited to fire, water, dirt, sand, battery leakage, blown fuse, theft or improper usage of any electrical source.
After-sale service instructions
1.Customer contacts Hilltop Imports via email or phone to request Warranty service.
2.Hilltop Imports reviews Warranty request and determines Warranty eligibility.
3.If eligible, Hilltop Imports issues warranty repair authorization to customer.
4.Customer sends product to Hilltop Imports.
5.Hilltop Imporst repairs, with new or refurbished parts, or replaces the product and sends back to the customer.
1.All contents of the product may be deleted during the process of repair. You should create a back-up copy of any contents of your product before delivering the product for warranty service.
2.If your product qualifies for warranty repair, please carefully review the after-sale service instructions at link before sending your products.
WELCOME TO SOUTHERN SUN DRONES
We hope you are enjoying your time with us.
At Southern Sun Drones we offer the Best Products from the Best Manufacturers, all delivered with Service that is second to none. Australian sourced products backed by Australian Warranties.
Want to stay informed about new products and special deals? Just signup below!