Questions! Questions! And we have the answers.
DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you withpeace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is validfor 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at an additional charge ifyour product is damaged because of accidents or during normal use.
A product warranty is a guarantee of repair service providedby a manufacturer if any product defects are found. DJI Care Refresh providesreplacement service if damage resulting from accidental damage occurs to theproduct during normal use. You can still enjoy DJI’s standard product warrantywithout buying DJI Care Refresh, but DJI Care Refresh can greatly reduceservice costs.
Furthermore, if the repair costs are covered by the standardproduct warranty, the remaining replacement balance on your DJI Care Refreshwill not be affected.
No, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works in thecountry or region that you chose when purchasing the service plan. DJI CareRefresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country orregion.
DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when itmeets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activatedproduct;
· Aircraft or gimbal activatedwithin the last 48 hours;
· Handheld device activated withinthe last 30 days;
· Repaired in an official DJIService Center (within 72 hours of receiving email invitation);
· Aircraft approved via videoverification.
You can apply for video verification. After the verification is passed and you receive a purchasing notice, you can purchase DJI CareRefresh within 72 hours after you receive the notice.
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available tocustomers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway,Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and Mainland China.
The DJI Care Refresh warranty plan is separately available for the Inspire 2, Zenmuse X5S and Zenmuse X7 camera. If more than one camera is purchased, DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for each one.
If your DJI product is returned according to DJI's returnpolicy, you can apply for returning DJI Care Refresh as well. If your DJIproduct has not been returned, then you cannot return DJI Care Refresh.
DJI Care Refresh is not transferable.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh separately, you need to enter the serial number of your product here; https://service.dji.com/care/active
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months.
If your DJI Care Refresh has not yet expired, and there isat least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Refresh+, which extends your replacement service for one more year as well asprolonging your product’s warranty period.
1) For the Mavic series and the Spark series, the aircraft,gimbal, camera, propellers, and battery can be replaced.
2) For the Osmo series, the camera (including the cameraframe) and battery can be replaced.
3) For the Ronin series, the gimbal and grip can bereplaced.
4) For the Phantom series, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, andpropellers can be replaced.
5) For the Inspire 2, the aircraft and propellers can bereplaced.
6) For the Zenmuse series, the gimbal and camera can bereplaced.
The replacement units are brand-new products or equivalent to brand-new products in performance and reliability.
After using the replacement service, the replacement productwill automatically bind to the original product's DJI Care Refresh, and theoriginal warranty period continues.
If your DJI product's damage is covered by the replacement service, you can go to the DJI Repair Service page to record a case:
· If you choose Online Service,please send your product to the repair center designated by DJI following theinstructions on the website. After DJI determines the damage, you can choosebetween replacement service and paid repair service.
· If you choose Quick Service, DJIwill ship out your replacement immediately upon receiving your damaged product.
Note: the availability of this service might vary by countryor region. Please contact DJI Support to check if the service is available inyour region.
If there is a DJI flagship store swift service center (SSC)in your city, you can record your case on Swift Service page and make anappointment, and then you can go to the designated SSC for the replacementservice or paid repair.
After recording the case, you only need to send back theparts that need to be replaced. DJI Care Refresh will bind to the replacementautomatically, and your future service will not be affected.
Damage occurringafter the product has come into contact with water is covered by the DJI CareRefresh. Product that suffers water damage can be replaced under DJI CareRefresh.