Walkera Warranty and Service
Southern Sun Drones uses and recommends Hilltop Imports for Walkera Service and Repairs
For both Warranty and Non-warranty service requests please contact Hilltop Imports at;
phone: (03) 51433451 - press 2 for technical support
Shipping costs to ship your product to Hilltop Imports is at your own cost. There is no charge for an appraisal of your product. If you choose not to go ahead with repairs you will only have to pay for Return Shipping.
If you did not purchase your Swellpro product from a Hilltop Imports retailer there is a charge of $130 to process Warranty claims.
Walkera guarantees that, under the following conditions during the warranty period (different parts may have different warranty periods starting from the date product is purchased, warranty service will be provided freely and customers do not need to pay for the spare parts replacement. Please contact Hilltop Imports for more details of the services:
The following conditions must be met for warranty service:
- During the warranty period product is used normally as intended by the manufacturer.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed.
- Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering;
- Valid proof-of-purchase; eg receipt or order number
Following situations are not subject to warranty service conditions:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembling or shell opening which did not follow the instruction of official manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, or incorrect use or operation despite the guidance of manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuit, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
- Damage caused by any flights which didn’t follow the instructions of the manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe take-off weight.
- Damage caused by forced flight when components have been aged or damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized agent/dealer (retail price is lower than our MAP price).
- Products that have been discontinued and/or are not listed on our website.
- Walkera requires that customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending their product(s) in for return, repair or exchange. Technical staff of after-sales service centers will examine the product to identify the problem and responsibility.
- If Walkera determines that the product(s) do not fall under the warranty, Walkera will advise the customer of the cost of repair and return delivery prior to repairing or sending the product(s).
- If your issue is not subject to warranty or caused by non-manufacturing issue, then examination cost, material and labour cost will be charged according to the nature of the problem.
- Please contact UAV Wholesale for more information about the maintenance process.
- Products shipped to the warehouse must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. We will not be liable for poor packaging and/or lost or uninsured products.
Warranty Periods (from sale date)
- Walkera Drones - 12 months
- Walkera Batteries - 6 months