Insta360 Go Cam with FlowSate Stabilization
The twenty gram steady cam
Always Ready to Go
Built for the highlights.
GO shoots 30- or 60-second clips at the press of the button — anytime, anywhere. Then it uses AI to help you find and edit your best shots.
With the Charge Case, GO's run time is 60 minutes for standard video. Clip length can be set to 15, 30 or 60 seconds. Hyperlapses support recording times of up to 30 minutes, and timelapses offer longer recording times.
The world's smallest stabilized camera.
GO uses proprietary FlowState stabilization to keep your footage impossibly smooth. No gear. No hassle. Just great action that's ready to share.
Really, really fast.
Condense your next trip into an extra-strength shot of awesome. GO shoots stabilized hyperlapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot.
Timelapses from any angle.
Shoot fixed-perspective timelapses for hours at a time. No angle is out of reach.
Find the perfect spot, set a shooting interval and capture the flow of time.
You do the living.
GO does the editing.
GO uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat. FlashCut is trained to sort your shots by theme and quality, so you can spend more time capturing and less time fiddling.
FlashCut for IOS and Android
Slow-mo to go.
GO shoots 100 frames per second so you can slow down the highlights.
Even doing the dishes looks better in slow-mo.
Flip the script.
Barrel Roll lets you adjust the rotation of your shot with a swipe. Epic shots that used to take expensive gimbals and fancy footwork are now as easy as walking.
Rain or shine.
GO is IPX4 water resistant. It can handle rain, splashes and even a quick dunk.
GO can be submerged* for up to 10 seconds.
*It is not designed for prolonged submersion or underwater shooting
Two ways to play.
GO is ready for iOS or Android. Just plug in with the Charge Case's onboard Lightning connector or link up with the included Type-C cable.
16:9 1:1 9:16
Choose any aspect ratio to fit any platform or device.
200 Clips per Day
GO's Charge Case slips into your pocket to keep you going for days. Plug into your phone and transfer in a snap.
With the Charge Case, GO can capture 200 clips, averaging 18 seconds each. Run time and clip count vary with shooting mode
Pop GO onto your shirt with the Magnet Pendant and capture effortless POV content. No more fishing for your phone. GO never misses the moment.
where no camera has gone before. The Pivot Stand lets you stick GO anywhere. Impossible angles made easy.
Clip and run.
The Easy Clip plays nice with your sportswear. Take a jog or a layup, and be easy knowing GO is safe and stable.
- Video Resolution
- Standard: 2720x2720@25fps?Captured?/1080@25fps (Exported via app)
- Interval Shooting: 2720x2720@25fps?In Camera?/1080@25fps (Exported via app)
- Static Timelapse: 3040x3040@30fps?Captured?/1080@30fps (Exported via app)
- Hyperlapse: 2720x2720@30fps?Captured?/1080@30fps (Exported via app)
- Slow Motion: 1600x900@100fps (Captured) /1600x900@30fps (Exported via app)
- Video Duration
- Standard: 15, 30 or 60 seconds. Run time of 60 minutes (with Charge Case)
- Interval Shooting, Slow Motion: 15 or 30 seconds
- Hyperlapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 30 minutes to produce a 5-minute video
- Static Timelapse: Adjustable interval, record up to 8 hours to produce 9 second video (24 hours option is coming soon)
- Interval Shooting: Adjustable interval, record up to 7 days
- Photo Resolution
- 3040x3040 (Captured)
- 1:1 Exported at 2560x2560
- 16:9 Exported at 2560x1440
- 9:16 Exported at 1440x2560
- Video Format
- insv (In camera) / mp4 (Exported via app)
- Photo Format
- insp (In camera) / jpg (Exported via app)
- Video Bitrate
- Video Export Bitrate
- 30Mbps (Exported via app)
- FlowState (Built-in 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization)
- Compatible Devices
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus,
- iPad Pro, iPad (2018)
- Insta360 GO Android minimum configuration requirements:
- OTG: Supports OTG
- System on Chip(SOC): Qualcomm 821/Kirin 970/Exynos 8895 or above
- System Version: Android 7.1.1 or above (64-bit operating system)
- RAM: 3 GB RAM or above
- Photo Modes
- Video Modes
- Standard, Interval Shooting, Static Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Slow Motion
- Micro-USB for Android device / PC / Mac
- When connected to phone, GO content will be auto-transferred. GO's onboard storage is 8 GB, which can be used to store about 100 15-second video clips between each transfer.
- Charging Method
- GO charges in the included Charge Case.
- Charging Time
- Insta360 GO approx. 20min
- Charge Case approx. 1hr
- Run Time
- 60 minutes of run time for standard video (GO + Charge Case). Equivalent to 200 clips a day, averaging 18 seconds a clip.
- Use Enviornment
- Use temperature: 0?~50?
- Storage temperature: -10?~45?
- Insta360 GO 18.3g
- Charge Case 43.3g
- Insta360 GO 49.4x21.4x14.85 mm
- Charge Case 50.46x59.76x25.5 mm
- 1 x Insta360 GO
- 1 x Charge Case
- 1 x Magnet Pendant
- 1 x Easy Clip
- 1 x Angle Wedge
- 1 x Sticky Base
- 1 x Pivot Stand and Pivot Stand Base
- 1 x Charge Cable
- 1 x Micro-USB to USB Type-C cable
- 1 x Quick Start Manual