Mavic Mini Charging Hub | DJI
The Two-Way Charging Hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It takes 270 minutes to charge all batteries with a DJI 18 W USB charger. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device or remote controller.
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Input: 5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/2A
- USB Port Output: Max 5V/2A
- Weight: Approx. 80 g
- Charger type: DJI 18 W USB charger is recommended. Or an FCC/CE-certified USB charger that supports Quick Charge protocol.
- Battery type:
- Charging time:
- For three MB2-2400mAh-7.2V batteries: Approx. 270 minutes.
- For three MB3-1100mAh-7.6V batteries: Approx. 150 minutes.
* Measured in a controlled environment (room temperature 25°C) using a DJI 18 W USB charger. The data is for reference only and is subject to the actual charging time, charger power, charging cable, temperature, and other factors.
- DJI Mavic Mini
- DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Batteries
- 1 x Charging Hub
- 1 x Micro USB Cable